What you will learn in this course
Build a full stack application using MERN(MongoDB + Express + React + Node.js) stack
- One of the best project to add to your portfolio to get hired
- Create application by following industry level standard practices
- Learn how to create React and Node.js project from scratch
- Learn how to use React Context and useReducer hook together to write better code
- Learn how to restrict your backend APIs to be accessible by authorized and logged in users only
- Learn how to implement private routes
- Learn how to work with React Router version 6 for routing
- Learn how to perform CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations
- Secure cookie based authentication without storing token in local storage
- How to write secure code to avoid SQL injection and other security issues
- Separate section on testing this entire application using react testing library
- Role based authentication for course instructors and users
- Learn how to manage entire application data using Redux toolkit
- Learn stripe integration for purchasing course
- Learn how to upload and store course videos on Amazon S3
- Learn how to create separate user and instructor dashboard view
- Learn how to deploy this full stack application to production
- and a lot more...
What others are saying?
I have been following you for a long time and have always found your content full of knowledge and of top-notch quality.
What you are doing is fantastic and incredible. Please keep doing it. Thank you so much for putting lots of efforts.
Yogesh is a fantastic teacher and his instruction style is first-rate.
I appreciate how his content uses a beginner’s mind approach and explains why you’d do things a certain way rather than just showing you the end result.
Som Shekhar Mukherjee
My Other Popular Courses & Ebooks
My Popular Project Based Tutorials & Articles
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the pre-requisites for the course?
Good to have knowldge of Basics of React but not mandatory. You will learn MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js in the course from beginning.
Good to have knowldge of React Routing but not mandatory. Check out my free Introduction to React Router course If you're not familiar with it.
- What If I have any doubt while going through the course content?
No worries. You can email me your doubt, If you have any while going through the course content at email@example.com and I will solve your have ASAP.
You can email me any number of times to clear your doubt. No restriction on that. Also, If you're following me on LinkedIn, you can message me anytime.
- Is it a live teaching course?
No. You will get access to pre-recorded videos which you can watch at your own time.
- How do I access the course after purchasing it?
The course will be launched on 1st January 2023. Once you purchase the course, you will receive an email shortly with the login details to access your course.
If you do not receive any email, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you out.
- What's the validity of the course?Once you purchase the course, you will have lifetime access to the course. You just need to login to your podia account to access it.
- Can I get the source code for the application?
Absolutely. In each section you will get downloadable source code.
- Is this course uses React class component or React hooks syntax?
All the components in this course uses React hooks syntax for creating components as they're the newer and better way of creating components.
Don't worry, If you're not familiar with React hooks, you'll learn all of that as you go through the course.
I have written 100+ articles and tutorials which readers loved and appreciated.
Following is the screenshot of some of my most popular projects.
You can find all my projects and popular articles on my GitHub Profile page.